Withdrawal from the contract
- Right to withdraw from the contract
- Only the Customer who is also a Consumer is entitled to a 14-day withdrawal period. The consumer has the right to withdraw from this contract within 14 days without giving any reason. The deadline to withdraw from the contract expires after 14 days from the day on which you came into possession of the item or on which a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you came into possession of the item.
- To exercise the right of withdrawal, you must inform us of your decision to withdraw from this contract by an unequivocal statement (for example, a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail).
- You can use the model withdrawal form, but it is not mandatory.
- To meet the deadline to withdraw from the contract, it is enough for you to send information regarding the exercise of your right to withdraw from the contract before the deadline for withdrawing from the contract.
- Consequences of withdrawal
- In the event of withdrawal from this contract, we will refund you all payments received from you, including the cost of delivery (except for additional costs arising from your chosen delivery method other than the cheapest usual delivery method offered by us), immediately and in any case no later than 14 days from the day on which we were informed of your decision to exercise the right to withdraw from this contract. Reimbursement will be made using the same payment methods that you used in the original transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any case, you will not incur any fees in connection with this refund. OL> Li> OL> Div> Div> Div>